Are you a small business trying to break into the large purchasing departments with City, County and Federal Governments? Let us help you get the most out of it.
Event Followup Automation, Free if you are an MNUCP registered business.
SCAN THEIR CARD
EMAIL FROM TEMPLATE
CLICK TO CALL
- We will setup the ability for you to scan the business cards you receive at the event on your phone.
- Load that contact into a central tool, Customer Relationship Management ( CRM )
- Setup an email template for you to thank them for their time
- Get notified when they open it
- Click to call them while they are reading your email
Are you ready to automate your followup?
- email jtp+SADBOC2019@sfwd.co
or text 763-226-9516
- chat with us
What is SADBOC?
Small businesses interested in doing business with government agencies and prime contractors are encouraged to attend this Trade Fair. Coupling education with marketing strategies, this event will provide small businesses an opportunity to meet with representatives from more than 70 Federal, State and local agencies, commercial/prime contractors, and nonprofit organizations; access available technical assistance; and learn about upcoming contracts. The 20th Annual SADBOC Government Procurement Fair is sponsored by the Federal Executive Board’s (FEB), Small and Disadvantaged Business Opportunity Council (SADBOC), in cooperation with Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).