RingCentral, Inc. Since 2003, RingCentral has been transforming how companies communicate and collaborate. Breaking down the barriers created by traditional on-premise PBX hardware, our cloud-based communication and collaboration platform offers a comprehensive set of capabilities that unify voice, business messaging, team collaboration, video conferencing, and online meetings.
Today, more than 350,000 businesses worldwide rely on RingCentral to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships—however and wherever they want to deploy, integrate, and scale.
• A solution for business of all sizes and verticals
Platform, security, architecture
• Carrier-grade reliability with active monitoring for VoIP quality of service (QoS)
• Open cloud computing platform with unlimited scalability
• World-class network operations center (NOC) monitored 24/7
• Industry-leading security systems and processes with quarterly audits
• Multiple state-of-the-art data centers located in the US, Europe, and Singapore among others