A Single Source Solution Provider for All Your Cloud Services Needs
The Cloud is more than a buzzword…it’s an epic shift in business efficiency and leverage. We’re experts in transitioning legacy systems to the Cloud and can help your business:
- Create a TCO Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Procure the Best Cloud Providers
- Transition from Legacy to Cloud Platforms
Is the Cloud right for your business?
Which systems in your business belong in the Cloud and which do not? Which providers should you invest in and how do you make the transition? These are all questions that Straightforward can help your IT and financial teams determine and take your business to the next level quickly and securely.
CLOUD EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING VERTICALS
Automotive, Financial, Hospitality, Real Estate, SMB, Logistics, Enterprise, Retail, Healthcare, Insurance, Government, Education, Software
DISASTER RECOVERY AND CONTINUITY
Hackers, cyber-terrorists, natural disasters and man made disasters are no match for the Cloud. Consolidate your hardware infrastructure or become completely hardware independent with a virtual disaster recovery and business continuity solution.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (UC) & COLLABORATION
Allow on-site and remote users to collaborate seamlessly between devices and platforms with Unified Communications. VoIP, mobility, video-conferencing, instant messaging, bring-your-own device (BYOD), collaboration, and presence technologies can all work together seamlessly in the cloud…with the right solution and implementation.
Reduce IT complexity, obsolescence, and costs by moving your IT infrastructure to a virtual environment. Virtualizing your colocation, disaster recovery, and storage infrastructure in public, private or hybrid Clouds can make organizations more manageable, secure, and scalable at a much lower cost.
Embrace a mobile workstyle by utilizing the Cloud to access business applications and desktops on any device and in any location. DaaS eliminates the need for software maintenance and makes purchasing and managing workstations simple and fast. No need to manage servers or hardware, and obsolescence becomes a thing of the past in the right DaaS ecosystem.
Focus your time and budget on IT strategy by migrating your more tactical IT responsibilities to the Cloud. ITaaS means your helpdesk, security, software updates, mobile device management, monitoring and management can all be managed by trained specialists in the Cloud. ITaaS reduces CapEx, puts transparency around your financials and ensures predictability around cash flow.
WHY WORK WITH US
- We already understand your technology from the ground up
- We know IT, we know the Cloud, and most importantly, we know your business
- Single point of contact: We manage all escalations
- We tell you the truth. All providers are not created equal? We’ll let you know
- We’ll be here, long after the supplier sales person
- We’re invested in your long term success
- We provide you choice in choosing the best vendors
BENEFITS OF THE CLOUD
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure
- Achieve greater economies of scale
- Enhance globalization of workforce
- Improve security
- Reduce CAPEX significantly
- Minimize software license requirements
- Increase flexibility and reactivity
- Reduce training and learning curves
- Achieve better visibility company-wide
- Streamline business processes
Straightforward designs and delivers IT & communications solutions and services that help organizations execute on their strategic goals. Our focus? Every business is unique so we start with listening to the needs of our clients, and then exceed those needs in every way.
For Government Buyers
Straightforward is a Certified Small Minority Owned Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE, MBE) and a Member of the Targeted Group of Businesses (TGB) in the State of Minnesota. CERT Certified for the City of Minneapolis and St. Paul also Hennepin and Ramsey Counties. Federally, Straightforward is HubZone and HUD Section3 Eligible as well.
Call us today to learn more on which network services are right for your business.
Call: 612.460.1752 or